- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 (1.5cm heigh approx) pork chops
- salt and pepper q.b.
- 2 peeled and cut apples
- 2 spoon of brown sugar
- 1 mustard teaspoon
- 1 pinch of powdered cloves
- 175ml of hot water
- Turn on the oven at 180℃.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and brown the onion. Remove it and set it aside.
- With medium-high heat, skip the chops for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Put the chops in a 20x30cm pan and season the meat with salt and pepper. Cover with apples and onions.
- In a bowl, mix sugar with mustard, cloves and water. Pour this mixture over the meat.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.