- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 celery
- 1 handful of spices (rosmary, thyme, marjoram, parsley)
- 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 piece of lard cut into cubes
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 spoons of tomato concentrate
- 1 glass of water
- 800g of diced veal pulp
- 5 or 6 potato
- salt q.b.
- Make a mixture of onion, carrot, garlic, celery and various spices.
- Brown everything in a pan with olive oil and lard.
- Add the veal, cut into small pieces and brown it for about 10 minutes.
- Add the white wine and add the tomato concentrate, previously dissolved in 1 glass of hot water.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on a low heat and with a lid.
- Add the potatoes, cut into squares and finish cooking, without letting the potatoes overcook.
- Season with salt and serve hot.